Non-toxic and odorless, highly effective bacteria isolation. Through special equipment treatment, antistatic, anti-alcohol, anti-plasma, water-repellent and water-producing properties can be achieved.
Non-woven fabric features: durability, disposable. Insulated and conductive. Softness and stiffness. Fineness, swelling. Isotropic, anisotropic. Filterability, breathable and impervious to water. Elasticity, stiffness. Light, loose and warm. Thin as cicada wings, thick as felt. Waterproof and breathable. Ironing, sewing, molding. Flame retardant, antistatic. Permeable, waterproof, wear-resistant, velvet. Wrinkle resistance, good elasticity, high moisture absorption, water repellency.
1. Lightweight: polypropylene resin is the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with fluffiness and good hand feel.
2. Softness: It is composed of fine fibers (2-3D) and is formed by light spot hot melt bonding. The finished product is moderately soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent and breathable: polypropylene chips are non-absorbent and have zero moisture content. The finished product has good water repellency. It is composed of 100% fiber and has porosity and good permeability. It is easy to keep the cloth dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA-grade food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic and non-odorous, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically passive substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and finished products do not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial properties. The product is water-removing, not moldy, and can isolate the erosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid, and is not moldy.
7. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spinning directly laid into a mesh and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in the vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
(1) Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.;
(3) Heeling cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Environmental protection materials: sanitation products such as filter non-woven fabrics, oil-absorbing cloths, etc.
(7) Heat insulation cloth: heat insulation materials and clothing accessories
(8) Feather-proof non-woven fabric for down and down
(9) Others: space cotton, heat insulation and sound insulation materials, etc.